A Pet-Friendly Bar Harbor Hotel
Please call 207-288-3358 for reservations.
*Important updates for the 2020 season:
- Our goal for the start of the 2020 season is to open select guest room buildings by June 01. Please note that this is subject to change.
- The office for check in and check out will be located at the Bluenose Inn which is next door to The Wonder View Inn. The Bluenose Inn is located at 90 Eden Street, Bar Harbor. For further directions and information, please call 207-288-3358. The office will be open 24/7.
- The Island Explorer Shuttle Bus has Postponed the 2020 season indefinitely. For more information, visit Exploreacadia.com.
The Wonder View Inn, a Pet-Friendly Bar Harbor Hotel near Acadia National Park, has been named an Editor’s Choice for, “Best Pet-Friendly Lodging in Maine,” by Yankee Magazine.
The Wonder View Inn is a pet friendly property that sits high on a hilltop offering one of Bar Harbor premiere hotel locations. Our property has a twenty-four hour front desk, daily housekeeping, outdoor heated pool, and beautifully manicured grounds in which you can enjoy playing volley ball and horseshoes, or take a relaxing stroll with your dog. The entire property has FREE wireless internet and many of our rooms offer views of Frenchman Bay and surrounding islands. Not only are we a minute from downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park but we also offer superb dining on property at our Looking Glass Restaurant which offers spectacular panoramic views of Frenchman Bay.
- The Wonder View Inn is a stop for the free of charge Island Explorer that operates from June 23rd to Columbus Day.This is a shuttle service offering 8 routes linking the hotels to the downtown area as well as Acadia National Park. See Eden Street Route Here
- We are located on 14 sprawling acres home to a variety of wildlife (no bears) and offer plenty of room for the entire family to explore.
- No-smoking in rooms, on balconies and in non-designated areas.